Sponsored by Cordelia RV center
Get Out Fast & Consider It Sold!
Get out fast with RV EXIT – sponsored by Cordelia RV Center . We have a successful track record over the past 30 years connecting Customers wishing to SELL, with Customers looking to PURCHASE! We take care of the entire sales and marketing process and write you a check, once your RV sells . Let us utilize our years of expertise, our extensive marketing, and industry know how to quickly sell your RV!
Our priority at Cordelia RV Center is ensuring your satisfaction while making the process stress -free and straightforward!
How Does Work?
There are no listing fees or monthly fees to consign your RV with us . When you bring in your RV, we agree on a selling price . From there, we put it on the market, list it on paid advertising sites, and show it to thousands of interested customers through our dealership . We give you a check once your RV has sold! We work hard to make sure you are satisfied!
REASONS TO EXIT YOUR RV WITH US
- Premiere dealership location: HWY 680 & HWY 80
- FREE Appraisals and consultation.
- Complimentary Pick Up and Delivery Services Available.
- We offer a team of RV EXIT Specialists to securely guide you throughout the sales
- A property that is safe, with private security protection.
- Inside and outside cleaning services while in our care.
- When your RV sells, we handle the entire Sales Process including DMV paperwork and
financing of the new buyer!
- We deliver EXTENSIVE PAID ADVERTISING driving traffic in support of your sale!
(Google paid ads, Facebook, Instagram, RVT, RV Trader, email marketing campaigns, and
the Cordelia RV Center website. A value that cannot be duplicated selling as a private
- We may decide to PURCHASE your RV outright, or already have a buyer in place!
THE VALUE WE OFFER YOUR BUYER!
- Experienced Sales Executives
- Extended Warranties
When Bringing in Your Coach Remember:
- Original title or original receipt if you have a lien holder.
- Lien holder information (name, account number, phone number, and payoff).
- Proof of RV insurance.
- Driver’s License (copy for our file).
- Extended Warranty documents (if you have a warranty).
- Engine needs to be in working order (if applicable).
- Empty all holding tanks and water tanks on your RV.
- Remove ALL personal items from the RV.
- Please leave a minimum of 30 gallons of fuel in your main tank so we will be able to start, move, or customer test drive your RV.
- Please have enough propane so we can show potential buyers that the stove, oven, refrigerator and water heater function.
- Please deep clean the interior and exterior of the unit prior to drop off.